9/14/2009

Review of Gilligan & O'Malley® Nursing Sleep Bra - Ebony

Gilligan & O'Malley® Nursing Sleep Bra - EbonyFor starters, the material is very good - soft, smooth, and springy.I've put it through the washing machine, and it held up perfectly.I've seen this bra recommended for sports, though after wearing it, I don't think it offers enough support to the nursing mother for much more than walking.

One downside is that the opening panels are actually one piece of fabric across the whole chest, potentially leading to pulling in the middle, and a little bit of sag in the fabric.I would recommend women purchase a cup size up.The band is very comfortable, and I think it is appropriate for sleeping.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Gilligan & O'Malley® Nursing Sleep Bra - Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment