9/13/2009

Review of Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Aretha Plus Embroidered Denim Capri

Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Aretha Plus Embroidered Denim CapriI've looked all summer for capris that fit me.Most, if they fit my waist and stomach area, are huge on my legs.I wanted something tapered without looking like leggings.Many pairs I tried were low cut or hip huggers.I wanted something that fits to the waist.These are the ones I've been searching for!They come up to my natural waist, fit nicely in the seat, are tapered down the legs, and end right under my knees.The material has a touch of lycra to give it some stretch.And the embroidery at the bottom is pretty without being too eye catching.I'm going to look for these capris in other colors and enjoy finding capris that FIT.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Aretha Plus Embroidered Denim Capri

No comments:

Post a Comment