9/26/2009

Review of Medela Comfort Nursing Bra

Medela Comfort Nursing BraI wear a size 40DD nursing bra, and I purchased this bra in size XL.It really is very comfortable: it doesn't bind, the fabric breathes and the shoulder straps don't cut into my shoulders.However, the stretchiness of the fabric makes this a rather loose-fitting bra; I probably could have gone with the large size instead of extra-large.I would certainly never wear this bra while exercising!I've found it's best as a sleeper bra.It holds nursing pads in very well, even when lying down and rolling over repeatedly, and it's the most comfortable bra I own to sleep in.Buy something with more support for during the day, but use this one at night.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Medela Comfort Nursing Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment