9/13/2009

Review of GREEN LANTERN "GLOW-IN-THE-DARK LOGO" Licensed Tee

GREEN LANTERN I've been looking for a shirt like this for a very long time. The green lantern is one of my favorite marvel superhero. It just so happens that the color green is my favorite color as well.

The fitting of the shirt is perfect and the logo is big enough for everyone to see. However, the lantern doesn't glow that much. I tried placing the logo close to a lamp to recharge the glow-in-the-dark lantern but it doesn't glow that bright even in pitch black rooms. This is why I'm only giving it 4 stars because I could've gotten just the regular ones.

The color of the shirt is dark green and not the usual fairway green, just an FYI to the buyers. I don't mind though as green is my favorite color, no matter what shade it is =).



Click Here to see more reviews about: GREEN LANTERN "GLOW-IN-THE-DARK LOGO" Licensed Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment